Sold | Lawrenceville | $40,000
Call Pittsburgh Property Guy at 412-212-7376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about Lawrenceville, and resurgence in growth of this Pittsburgh community.
The Lawrenceville basics: We’re a city neighborhood located less than three miles from “Downtown” Pittsburgh and right next door to the Strip District and Bloomfield. We’re big—nearly 11,000 people call our 2.5 square miles home. We’ve got deep roots. In fact, Stephen Foster’s father charted out our street plans in 1814. And we’re on the rise, with affordable properties, first-rate shopping and restaurants, and the site of the new Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh campus.
Top Five Fun Free Things to Do
- Stroll through Allegheny Cemetery
- Tennis at Arsenal Park
- Browse new books at the Carnegie Library
- Scope out fresh art (and fine art-lovers) at gallery receptions.
- Window shopping on Butler Street
Five Cool Historic Sites
- Stephen Foster House (3600 Penn Avenue)
- Josh Gibson Gravesite (Allegheny Cemetery)
- Arsenal Field, where Johnny Unitas played (40th and Butler Streets)
- Stable Building (3441 Butler Street)
- Doughboy Statue (Intersection of Penn Avenue and Butler Street at 35th Street)