Property Manager Interviewing Tips
byon July 13, 2007
Here are a few Property Manager Interviewing Tips:
- Be sure to be as detailed as possible when conducting your interviews.
- Call local investors and realtors and ask them for manager referrals.
- Interview as many local companies / managers as possible.
- Visit the manager’s office – you can get a very good idea of how people do business from seeing their office.
- Ask for references – If they don’t give you any, you’ve got a red flag! Be sure to screen these references and ask them enough questions to get a good idea what it is like working with the manager.
For more information on money, investing, real estate and more, visit www.biggerpockets.com. Call Pittsburgh Property Guy at 412-212-7376 to buy and sell properties in the Pittsburgh area.